Naturandes - Peruvian Hercampuri Herbs , Bag x 40 gr : The Hercampuri (Gentianella alborosea) is a plant native to the mountains of Peru, grows between 3,500 and 4,300 meters above sea level. It is an important regulator of fat metabolism, which is why it is used to help reduce obesity.
Recommended because it acts as a detoxifier and diuretic, the body burns fat metabolism regulating reducing excess body fat without risk of causing anorexia and reduces the risk of cardio vascular problems.
- Research suggests that hercampuri is a detoxifying blood which helps to remove low density lipid blood.
- Facilitates circulation and due to its diuretic is used to normalize blood pressure.
- Facilitate the secretion and excretion of bile
- Hepatoprotector (tones, regulates, strengthens, detoxifies and protects the liver, also regulates enzymes)
- Diuretic (tones, regulates, strengthens, detoxifies and protects the kidneys, helps reduce uric acid)
- Reduces LDL cholesterol
- The hercampuri is generally used in diets for losing fat metabolism pesopor be cholagogue and diuretic.
- The components are known: The eritaurina, bitter substance, amarogentin, volatile oils, mucilage, tannins. A critical component are saponins, which are substances that act on the cholesterol in the intestinal tract, forming an insoluble compound, thereby reducing its absorption.