Fitosana - Premium Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder - Bowl x 300 gr : The Collagen is the main component of the connective tissues that make up various parts of the body. It maintains the density of the bones, improves the resistance and strength of our joints, tendons and ligaments. Gives elasticity and firmness to the skin, strengthens nails and hair.
Collagen Known for the multiple benefits it brings to our body, within them it helps to strengthen bones, joints and nails, it helps to improve the firmness of the skin, it helps to heal wounds, it helps to strengthen the scalp, it helps the body to recover after exercise.
The Collagen is protein substance found in connective tissue, bone and cartilaginous, and that by the action of heat turns into gelatin.
- Bones: Collagen mixes with calcium crystals and makes them gain strength and solidity
- Cartilage: Cartilage is the soft and resistant tissue that exists in the joints. In these parts of the body, collagen creates structures with a high molecular concentration capable of absorbing shocks of great intensity. To configure these formations, it is mixed with body substances present in cartilage called chondroitin and glucosamine.
- Tendons and ligaments: It is also associated with proteins called chondroitin to create structures that are resistant, as well as elastic
- Skin: Here it has a special relationship with two important substances in this organ, such as elastin and keratin. The union of these elements makes the skin strong, resistant and elastic,
- Eyes: Collagen is distributed in a very fine way in the cornea, a transparent membrane of this organ that allows the passage of light.
It is contraindicated in case of suffering from phenylketonuria (lack of the enzyme phenylalanine), or if kidney or liver failure has been diagnosed. It can be consumed by celiacs and those who are lactose intolerant.
You can drink Collagen in the morning with warm water, tea, coffee, milk , smoothies or with your favorite beverage. Dissolve two tablespoons and take twice a day.