- Perusana Sacha Inchi Oil ( Omega 3,6 and 9 ) - Jar x 60 Soft Capsules 1000 mg : The Peruvian Sacha Inchi is one of the largest plant source of Omega 3,6 and 9, essential fatty acids for life .
- Sacha Inchi (Plukenetia volubilis) is a plant that is native to the Peruvian Amazon forests, already consumed by the ancient Incas and their ancestors and containing no less than 47% of OMEGA-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are obtained through a cold process that preserves sacha inchi’s natural nutrients and preservatives, such as vitamin A, E, etc., which give the acids long life and stability.
- Other than OMEGA-3 fatty acids from fish, sacha inchi does not contain any cholesterol, synthetic preservatives or artificial dyes. OMEGA-3 and 6 are called essential fatty acids (EFA) because the human body needs to consume them.
- It should be noted that the Sacha Inchi oil in soft capsules contain Omega 3 (48%), omega 6 (35%) and Omega 9 (9%) as well as vitamins A and E.
- The consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids reduces inflammation and can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as arthritis and heart disease. The brain contains large quantities of these fatty acids and they seem to play a very important role in cognitive functioning. In fact, children who do not receive a large enough quantity of Omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy have a higher risk of presenting visual problems and problems concerning the nervous system. OMEGA-3 and 6 are necessary for brain development. In the adult body they are necessary for brain functions. Linolenic acid is particularly important for this function.
- The body uses OMEGA-3 and 6 to produce substances known as prostaglandins, which act like hormones. These sister substances – the prostaglandins – have functions that are important for regulating bodily functions. For example, they regulate the muscles’ arterial tone, sodium release through the kidneys, platelet viscosity, inflammatory response, and immunological functions. Due to these crucial functions, at present there is a lot of prostaglandin research going on.
- Drastic reduction of triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- Favors brain development during fetal stage
- Improves immune response
- Reduces cardiovascular disease risk
- Adjuvant in diabetes treatment and control
- Adjuvant in attention deficit control (schoolchildren)
- Remarkable help in osteoarthritis treatment
- Reduces inflammation levels
- Its use helps to improve memory, reduce cholesterol, maintain good health and prevent Alzheimer's disease
As a Preventive Agent
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice a day, after meals.
As a Preventive Agent
Adults: Take 2 capsules three times a day, after meals.
PRECAUTIONS Keep container tightly-closed. Store in dry and fresh place, and keep away from light.
CONTRAINDICATIONS :There are no contraindications for the recommended dose or frequencies.
- This indication is not a (medical) prescription. This product is a functional natural product.
- Note: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - The Health Authority of the United States stated that Sacha inchi oil is a safe food for human consumption, to grant the status Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS).